Powered by Blogger.

26 Dec 2021

The same is different

 Sparrows sing sweet melodies next to my window. I would want to be as sweet as them. I would want to fly away. But I am here, closed in my jail another day, wondering when will be the end to all of this. 

It seems like an eternity has passed, and Jungkook doesn't call. He hasn't even sent a message through any servant. I don't even know where he is. I only wish the little huge light of his heart keeps shining, like a beacon guiding him in the middle of the darkness.

Sometimes I want to cry, I want my tears to fit to the endless rain. Eternity with expiring date. Here everything remains the same, but different. As if the time, by passing, changed the same people, places and situations into different ones.

The same street I walked by when I was a child, is not the same street I walked by when I was a child. Now it is located at the same space, but it means a different thing. People are different. The pavements are different. Even the businesses are different. Some of them have changed completely. Others only changed its place. Others were removed. Another ones have been updated.

Anyway, they all mean something different. They are not the same businesses I walked by when I was a child, even the few ones that remain the same.

The same, when it comes back, is different.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates